Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Rottweiler in Bed


Today was hard. I went to the park across the street from my house and ran after about twelve different squirrels, three cats, and one garbage man.

I scared the squirrels right up a tree. Two cats went under nearby cars, while the third started making some strange hissing noises that made the hair on his tail stand up, so I just blew him off and started snooping for poop; and that pansy garbage man--he just kept on driving when he saw me coming.

I did get the newspaper boy to give me the paper today, well actually he sort of just threw it away from me and took off running the other way. I could of caught him but then I wouldn't been able to chew up the paper before my master grabbed it.

Although I could go for a snack, I don't think I'll get it. I guess I could dream up a ham bone when she turns out the lights. "Oh, for the love of Fido, turn out the lights"!