Thursday, November 10, 2005

Rottweiler Talking


Did you say, "GO"? Oh please tell me again what you said. I hope it was GO.

I mean I'm ready to GO. Just say the word. Or just give me a sign; like putting your shoes on. Or grabbing the keys to the pick-up. Just tell me what we ya want me to do cause I'm ready.

I've been hanging around all day just waiting for you to say, "Lets Go", "Let's go for a Walk", "Let's Go Out", and the best of them all "Let's Go Up for Truck".

I'll get really happy if you said "GO". I'll mean I'm ready for anything. I go anywhere you take me.

Please take me.

"Hey! How about we go to that place were we walked and walked and walked over all those red rocks and you gave me water out of the palm of your hand. Let's go there. Yeah! Let's go there.

Remember how nice that place was with so many place to pee. Remember how we rested on those great big rocks after we had to climb all the way up them and hey wasn't that scenery pretty great. Yeah, Yeah, Lets go there again. Or, anywhere you want to go, cause I'm just waited for something to happen.